Wednesday 15 June 2016

Top 7 quotes of Bob Marley

My music will go on forever. Maybe it's a fool say that, but when me know facts me can say facts. My music will go on forever.
I have a BMW. But only because BMW stands for Bob Marley and The Wailers, and not because I need an expensive car.
Bob Marley isn't my name. I don't even know my name yet.
I no have education. I have inspiration. If I was educated I would be a damn fool.
[on politics] Well, everything is political. I will never be a politician or even think political. Me just deal with life and nature. That is the greatest thing to me.
[on marijuana] Herb? Herb is a plant. Herb is so good for everything. Why these people who want to do so much good for everyone, who call themselves government and this and that, why them say you must not use the herb? You see, them say you must not use the herb because it makes you a rebel. Against what?
My music fights against the system that teaches to live and die.

No comments:

Post a Comment