Monday 3 October 2016

With Slim Tea there is no going back!!!

Are you still wondering how he lost weight and how she lost that belly bloat in a matter of weeks? If you are, then you are on a long thing! With SlimTea, losing weight is easy, healthy and all-natural!
Earlier this week, Halle morrdu shared her amazing weight loss journey and here is what she alos added;

“Some people thought it was a joke when they saw pictures that I had lost weight and maintained it by drinking tea. I almost doubted it myself but I have never felt better! After my surgery, I had gained so much weight, I panicked! Being one not used to exercises, SlimTea was not just an option but my only option. 
The good news is that I wasn’t disappointed! After 3 months I dropped those pounds naturally and I felt lighter, healthier from within and it also encouraged me to exercise portion control! 
I have introduced my family and friends to it and its already becoming a family thing! (lol) Taking SlimTea has changed everything and now, there is no going back!” -ig@hallemordu
You too can be likeHalimodu, loose that weight naturally with nature’s finest herbs and win big weekly! Simply send us your before and after pictures using Slimtea, to slimteang@gmail.com with information and win 50k weekly!!! 


Slimtea is affordable and available for purchase! Nationwide payment on delivery options available too! Visit our website www.slimtea.com.ng or contact the following to make enquiries and place your orders; 
CALL/WHATSAPP: 09083337537, 09080441904, 08181433296, 09098138709, 09084564395, 09080441897.

No comments:

Post a Comment