Friday 28 October 2016

Check out this childhood photo of actress, Adesua Etomi

Can you spot her? The actress who made her big screen acting debut in 2014, shared this throwback photo via her Instagram page and wrote: 

" MAJOR THROWBACK😂😂😂 Wish It was Of better quality
My 'Yellow' No Be Today. I Was 9 Years Old Here.
Looking Like Will Smith's Child With Those Ears But BABA GOD DID IT FOR ME, I GREW INTO THEM😂😂😂
Look at That Smile...It's Still The Same😊
My mum and sister look like twins.
My brother has always been a goofball. 😒😒😒
Look at how I folded my hands like my mum...😍 She's always been my hero and role model.
Loveeee This Picture With My Favourite People In The World.
Dear 9 Year Old Adesua,
Do you remember how hard this period was? Look at how far God has brought all of us."


No comments:

Post a Comment